Wednesday, October 21, 2009

yankees world series tickets

yankees world series tickets

Yankee Pier on the edge of World Series, but many fans did on Wednesday when they tried to estimate some tickets.A Daily News correspondent went to Yankees.com before tickets went on sale in 10 about 10:01 on the page redirected to a reporter Ticketmaster, where spJustify Fullace for games 1, 2, 6 and 7 were willing to sell.


Meanwhile, about 100 fans went to Yankee Stadium around 6 a.m. to wait for the box office to open. Around 9 a.m., a box office employee emerged to say tickets are not available at the Stadium - only Yankees.com."I'm devastated," said lifelong Yankees fan Luis Segarra, 30, of the Bronx. "I woke up this morning believing I would make it to my first World Series."

"I am very angry because some of us waiting for three hours a night," Joe Amankuah on Long Island, said: "If you can not buy a game I will not see on TV .. To remove the job. Isiah Labat, 16, over Sheepshead High School in Brooklyn to buy tickets, but not mobile homes. "This is the first time I see the World Series," he said. " But nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment