Friday, October 16, 2009

the cookie diet

the cookie diet

"I, no less popular, or sneak a snack," said Raper started the cookie diet. "I am very strict, I can not live on a diet to make sure, I am on Thanksgiving, so on Monday, one day or a snack without having to succumb to my desire to start moving."

"It's not so easy for me," Raper of Gilbert, Ariz., told "Good Morning America." "I would rather eat cupcakes than eat veggies and go to the gym." At 28 years old and 240 pounds, Josie Raper knew she had to make a change to live a healthier life. Her success story landed her on the cover of People magazine.

History of its success landed him on the cover of People magazine.After try dozens of pills and programs that did not work, she found Dr. Siegal's Cookie Diet Online. Six months later, it was equal to 24 under 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment