Monday, October 19, 2009

seregon o dassey

seregon o dassey

Seregon O'Dassey, a vampire from New York model-actress multihyphenates other places to shame. This month bashes among participants sucking blood and shooting horror films, is to educate the public in the series of Vampires Revealed on Comcast On Demand Paranormal TV channel.


Well, not on a regular basis. It really kinda depends on what I’m feeling at the moment. I would say maybe two, three times a month. It’s never public; it’s not like people think. I don’t have a craving and grab a random person. If my boyfriend cuts himself in the kitchen, or if I really want something, I’ll ask my boyfriend. Or I have a little blade so I can make little nicks in myself. Nothing bad, it’s completely safe, not even a permanent scar.

Oh, absolutely. Wow. Wow, the stories I could tell. Yes. [Laughs] Very much so. That is why I no longer in a court that someone hurt me and there was absolutely nothing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment