Wednesday, October 21, 2009

andie macdowell

andie macdowell
Most of us remember the model-turned-actress Andie MacDowell in Emilio Estevez's crush in "St. Elmo's Fire" or suffer adultery in "Sex, Lies and videotape" - but according to the classical beauty of Life in Two New Flicks "In risk "and" Forward "(based on the novels, Patricia Cornwell), is set to air next year, and she goes out of his comfort zone to play badly.
"I play a real bi**h, I was a narcissistic sex addict and had to sleep with young men," MacDowell told Tarts as L’Oreal Paris (for which she is an ambassador) received a Friend of the Walk of Fame in Hollywood on Tuesday. "But it was embarrassing because I’m pretty shy and yet I had to look at myself in the mirror and take my clothes off …" But one thing Ms MacDowell isn’t "embarrassed" about is her age and unrelenting determination to get work in an industry centered on juvenescence.
"Drinking plenty of water, get enough sleep and yoga - but I think you are really acceptable. We all get older so I celebrated," he added. "Beautiful things happen when you turn 50, change the look. You ask," who me? What I want to do with my life? What have I done that I want to do? "I feel like I have more enjoyment in life is not very pleasant for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment