Sunday, October 25, 2009

lyoto machida vs shogun rua fight video

lyoto machida vs shogun rua fight video

Rua loses opponents had succeeded in doing that in the past. He was in his element. Quick on his feet, gave a few punches bloody Machida, who loses round in seven games before tenhle UFC. And over the rounds of five games were moments when it seemed to win Rau. , But the end result says something else.

Upset with the outcome of the thriller, Rua said: “My corner told me that I was winning all the rounds. I feel like I won this fight, but a fight is a fight. What can I do?" The champion, who was really battered by his tough contender, admitted it was his most difficult test to date inside the hallowed Octagon. Emboldened by the win, he welcomed the idea of a rematch – withdrawing applause from the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment