Saturday, October 24, 2009

michelle obama on jay leno

michelle obama on jay leno

First Lady Michelle Obama appeared on the Jay Leno Show via satellite to answer 10 questions as part of Leno's "10 @ Ten" bit. Amevaa flower blouse and her hair swept back, the First Lady appeared comfortable talking Leno, although he claimed that he prefaced nervous.Leno compliment paid to First Lady and said, "It seems like I'm flirting, but you have a good smile."


"I think that's top secret," the First Lady said, smiling. "The girls would kill me if I divulged their costumes." For the "10 @ Ten" portion of the show, Leno asked Mrs. Obama 10 random questions, among them: "I'll tell you who disciplines them the least," said Mrs. Obama, drawing ooh's from the audience, "and that's Grandma [the First Lady's mother who lives at the White House]. She's worthless on the discipline front."

It does not your suitcase in the corridor, once known as Malia revealed in an interview, but the animal first lady in tennis. "He hit me quite often," said the First Lady. "Now it's difficult," said Mrs. Obama joked. "If you ask him, he probably wanted world peace." I'm nervous now, "she said, before naming names." It was pretty nerve-wracking meeting the Pope, the English queen, and I was really nervous to meet Stevie Wonder at first because he was my musical hero. "

No comments:

Post a Comment