Monday, October 26, 2009

steve phillips fired

steve phillips fired

Steve Sunday dismissed CNBC. Before leaving office, but now fired from work. But likely to be dismissed from his job after his friend, the girl placed an order reserves sexual harassment against him. Ok! OK, he was shot, but what job Brooke Hundley on CNBC? Steve met by CNBC. He was not a production assistant.Son Steve Hundley was in contact with AOL and Facebook for information about his father. Hundley wrote a letter to the woman's Stiv Marne, where he talked about an affair with Steve.

“I met Brooke Hundley for the first time on July 13th in St Louis, MO. She is a production assistant for remote game productions for ESPN. For the first time I met her in St Louis over a three week span I had a total of three … encounters with her. Those were the only three times I spent any time alone with her”.“ “On Monday August 17 while I was in LA I received a text from Brooke Hundley apologizing for what she done on Sunday and wishing that I wouldn’t ignore her so she could explain her actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment