Monday, October 19, 2009

mcdonalds monopoly online

mcdonalds monopoly online

Anyone who read the site regularly, or who know me know that I personally saw the McDonald's sweet tea McChickens (and!) I'm on this low-calorie diet, small meals (Gotta Keep that boy is ISH) - So, I eat McDonald's at least once or twice a day.

This means my odds are good at winning this year's Monopoly game! However, I just discovered that you can also play online!Even though I haven't gotten a Broadway or even a Short-line railroad, I have won 3 McFlurries and two breakfast meals!

Every year, like clockwork, we supersize hope, Park Place, or Monopoly. Most people are so happy for a free Quarter Pounder with cheese. So, if the monopoly is the annual McDonald's online game extravagant piece, read on and find out how to get free McDonald's Monopoly codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment