Monday, November 9, 2009

josh wolk


josh wolk

I feel like I'm pulling my farewell lap too long after the last auction Adie in pop culture of the club and Survivor talk, but I'm leaving Entertainment Weekly as one more opportunity at the end of this week (more on that later), I feel very large lump in my throat as I sit down to write my last Amazing Race TV Recap. I am writing this for nine seasons, so this may be the best that I finish now.

The leg began with everyone flying to Stockholm from Schiphol airport in Holland. Though, from the way Meghan pronounced it, I thought the airport was called ''S--tpole,'' which sounds like something that I would have been called in high school back when I was a tall, skinny, terrible basketball player. But no, I misheard it…although, oddly enough, ''schiphol'' is Dutch for ''hey, you stiff, way to miss another rebound.'' Life's funny, huh?

All ended grouping at the airport last night, as the first flight was only 6:55. Tickets were not open until early morning hours and at the time, Brian and Ericka and Gary and Matt could not get seats, and ended up leaving two and a half hours later. But here is my question: They came at night, hours before re-opened the ticket, so he knew they were last in line, why not take a taxi into town to reserve tickets through the internet cafe, and so leapfrogging all the others?


No comments:

Post a Comment