Sunday, November 8, 2009

anh cao

anh cao

Cao was the only Republican vote in favor of HR 3962. Cao knew their votes would immediately issue a spark. By Joseph Cao on Saturday announced a press statement explaining protection while crossing party lines to join 219 Democrats who care reform passhealth.

Cao represents Orleans and Jefferson Parish. He said he listen to the people he serve and said seniors and children needed real options on primary care. He said he has always put aside partisan wrangling to vote for his constituents’ best interest.

"I always said that you set aside partisan business disputes. My favorite night is based on the priorities I do what is best for my constituency. "Tonight, I choose to save taxpayer dollars from funding abortions and provide access to healthcare for people terjangkau Louisiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment